Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Why I Don't Wanna Grow Up...



                                                                    {source}
 
 
1. Because goldfish is the best snack ever. You can get away with goldfish being the main staple of your diet when you're a kid, but when you grow up...people look at you funny. :(
 
2. Because I still love cartoons. 8 years ago, my mom wouldn't bat an eye if I told her I wanted to watch Toy Story. Now...she looks at me funny.
 
3. Because kids don't worry about what they're gonna wear the next day. You can get away with wearing stripes and plaid together when you're 5...now, if I don't match perfectly, my sister looks at me funny.
 
4. Because when you're a kid, you're still capable of enjoying the little things life has to offer. Now, if you try to go out and play in the rain puddles...all of nature looks at you funny.
 
5. Because when you're a kid, you can gorge yourself on candy and get away with it. Now....my my dentist looks at me funny.
 
...And that's where my list ends cause my fantasy is being interrupted by my college statistics class. :( Bye, y'all! :)


3 comments:

  1. And since when are you worried about funny looks? Hmmmmmmmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i agree with on this one. growing up is just not as fun. I just moved to a new school, new city and all my friends are left home. and it feel ridiculous to do what we use to do: write a letter asking someone to be your friend yet you need them, to laugh, to share your thoughts and not be alone the whole day!!! but I'm trusting God it's all passing soon.Phew!!

    ReplyDelete