Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Survived...and I'm blogging again....

Well, I'm confident that by now that the few readers I had have long since given up on me. Who can blame them, really. It has been over 3 months. And so much has happened in those 12 weeks.

Let me start off by reassuring y'all that I did indeed survive my 2 (count 'em! not 1, but 2!) math classes! God was so good to me in getting me through this semester. No, I can't say I came away with a new understanding and appreciation of and for math, but I survived. Even got a B in algebra! <<That was the most lovely suprise of the entire semester! :) I was also juggling a science and history class all semester long....science wasn't too bad, but in history, I had a massive research paper that I had to do. That was not fun. I normally enjoy writing, but that paper had me worried. But once again, God came through. :)

And because God came through for me, I sit here today a college graduate! My final semester was tough-probably the toughest I experienced at Santa Fe (yes, I said that every single semester, but this one was legit tough!). But it was so worth it when I went with my friend to pick up our cap and gown...when we decorated our caps...and of course, when I walked across that stage to get my "diploma" (a little rolled up piece of copy paper with a gold sticker on it...but still!). My graduation weekend was absolutely splendid. After the graduation ceremony that Friday night (and supper at Olive Garden!), we spent Saturday celebrating with family and friends. I was absolutely thrilled to have all the people I love all together. Couldn't have been more perfect...well, it was raining...could have done without that, but we had fun anyhow! ;)

So now that sweet summertime is here, my life has slowed down greatly. I still have some online summer classes (no rest for the weary! lol.), but it's a very light load compared to what I'm used to. I love having free time. Yes, I am one of those *strange* people who kinda enjoys school, but after 2 years of hard labor, it's nice to change things up a bit. ;)

Plans for the summer? Oh I don't know....I'll figure those out as I go along. For now, I'm just gonna enjoy the opportunity to be lazy. Yes...I think that's gonna work out just fine.


1 comment:

  1. I had been planning to remind you about your blog since you have all kinds of free time these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete