Thursday, November 15, 2012

Charlie Brown Love....

 
I love Charlie Brown...like, a lot! The entire Peanuts gang is pretty amazing, but there's just something about good ol' Charlie Brown and his big, bald head that makes me smile. 

"If I stand here, I can see the Little Red Haired girl when she comes out of her house... Of course, if she sees me peeking around this tree, she'll think I'm the dumbest person in the world... But if I don't peek around the tree, I'll never see her... Which means I probably AM the dumbest person in the world... which explains why I'm standing in a batch of poison oak."

"This is my depressed stance. When you're depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you'll start to feel better. If you're going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this."

"I've developed a new philosophy... I only dread one day at a time."


   

Okay, so he's not the cheeriest guy on the block....but he does know a thing or two about life. For example...
"Happiness is anything or anyone loved by you."

 

Yep....Charlie Brown is pretty amazing. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment