Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dear God...

Dear God,

To say I am stressed is an understatement. I am so beyond stressed it's not even funny. Finals, projects, group presentations, ACT (!!!) and everything else is piling on top of me and pushing me down. I feel like I'm drowning sometimes...so much to do, and I don't know how I'm going to get it all done. I'm scared of failing...I don't want to fail, Lord! I've worked so hard...failure is like a slap in the face. Failure is like hearing "you worked hard, but that doesn't matter. you still failed". Sigh. I'm tired. I'm burnt out. I feel like giving up. But I'm not going to...cause I know you'll never leave me or forsake me. Keep holding onto me, Lord. Help me through the rest of this school semester. Get me through this. Please, God...please.

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't it you that said that stress was a college student's best friend?

    Just teasing. :) You're fine. You'll do great. Hang in there. You're almost done. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have said that...who knows! It certainly ain't applicable right now! :P But thanks for the encouragement...love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna do great, Ems. You've got this. God's gonna help you through it. And so will I, 'cause I'll be praying for you. Love you!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete