Sunday, December 23, 2012

'Twas 2 Days Before Christmas...

And in our house, everyone is crazy busy! Presents are being wrapped, Christmas music is blaring on the radio,cookies are being baked, cookies are being decorated, cookies are being eaten, cookies are...well, let's just say there are tons of cookies!


I think someone was tired of decorating cookies. :)
{a lovely little snowman my sister frosted! :)}

This is my absolute favorite time of the year. And I know everyone says that,
but I'm serious! Haha! I love the music, the lights, the presents, the family time...everything. Things have been staying insanely busy, but I know
it'll be well worth it!

But despite all the glitter and glitz associated with Christmas,
that's not what it's all about. I love having my family all together, I love gorging myself on cookies, and I love unwrapping presents Christmas morning, but when it boils down to it, that's not what matters. What matters is that Jesus Christ was "born that man no more may die". Thanks be to God for this glorious gift....for without it, life is meaningless.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You swiped my picture! lol I still can't figure out why it posted upside down....

    ReplyDelete