Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Why I am thankful....

...Fall Semester 2012 is over! Thank you, God, for getting me through it. It sure wasn't pretty at times, but it's done. Finished. Complete. FOREVER!

....My birthday is Saturday! Yes...I'm turning 18! Whoo-hoo! People tell me that once you get to be so old. you don't care about birthdays anymore. Obviously, I have yet to reach that point. :)

....Christmas is coming! I absolutely LOVE Christmas! Best time of the year! Love all the lights, the decorations, the music, the cookies, the presents...everything! Can't believe it's already here!

...Jesus is amazing. I really thought I was going to lose it over the semester. Things just got so crazy stressful and overwhelming. But guess what? Jesus got me through it.

...I have been blessed with wonderful friends and family. I cannot even begin to express how much I love the people God has put in my life. Y'all are crazy....but absolutely amazing!


And that's my thankful list for 12.12.12. Y'all have a great day!

P.S: 13 days till Christmas! Eek!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you sisi. may the Lord bless you with another set of 18years and keep on being on being awesome.
    Ps. merry Christmas and happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Minenhle! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete