Friday, December 28, 2012

Looking Back...


2012...
I laughed. I cried.
I made new friends. I lost a friend. I grew closer to "old" friends.
I completed my junior year of high school and my freshman year of college <all in one semester, peeps! :)>
I began my senior year of high school and sophomore year of college.
Too many nights, I stayed up late. Too many mornings, I woke up too early.
I drank coffee. Lots of coffee.
I shook my fist at algebra. I sweated my way through biology.
I prayed over tests. I applied to a university.
I made mistakes. I made memories. I learned lessons the hard way.
I accepted the fact that I am not perfect, nor will I ever be.


This year had it's hardships. It had it moments where I didn't think I was going to survive (mostly in regards to that math class I was required to take this fall! :P), but guess what? God came through. He guided me through this year, and for that, I am so thankful. I honestly do not know where I would be without my Jesus, y'all! I mentioned earlier that I'm not perfect, but through His grace, I'm going to work towards glorifying Him in ALL that I think, say and do. I pray that throughout 2013, He will help me to just that.

Happy New Year, peoples!



3 comments: