Friday, June 21, 2013

guess what i'm doing this weekend....

....i'm crossing an item off my bucket list! no, i'm not dyeing my hair or travelling to europe<<although that would be super amazing! nope...something way better than changing my hair color, though slightly less exciting than travelling the globe: i'm going to a drive-in movie! yay! i am so excited! i've been wanting to do this for a good while, but the opportunity  never arose. until now.

see, i've been spending my summer with my brother. i came home with him after my graduation party (which he suprised me by coming down for! oh my goodness...best part of my graduation!) and have been living with him for the past 2 months. well, he came home from work the other day and announced that we were going to make a trip to the drive-in. i was so excited. i didn't even know there was a drive in around here, so it made for a very nice surprise. icing on the cake: we're grabbing us some chinese food before the movies (it's a double feature!) start.

yeah. i'm pretty thrilled.

it's going to be a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. finally. sheesh! about time y'all did something!

    so what are y'all seeing?

    and, what's this about him coming being the best part of your graduation?! what am I?! chopped liver?!

    ReplyDelete