Tuesday, June 4, 2013

summertime....

summertime is here and i couldn't be more excited! after spending the last little while being caught up in all of life's crazy action, i am so excited to step back and just live. i made up a little summer bucket list and can't wait to get started on it. want take a peek at it?

summer 2013....1.go backyard camping with my little sisters.....2.beach trip with my sisters and best friends....3.coffee and shopping day with my best girl heather....4.go out for ice-cream with my 2 baby sisters....4.go see despicable me 2 with the sisters.....5.hot-dog and marshmallow roast with the family....6. read 10 by august 1st (any suggestions?)....7. movie and mall trip with my two older younger sisters.

so not too awful much...but plenty of opportunities to make some sweet, sweet memories. it's scary to think about, but this may be my last summer to really "live it up". i mean, next summer i'll more than likely be taking classes at the university, and then the next summer i'll be graduated and :gulp: out in the real world. so this summer HAS to be spectacular. i intend on taking loads of pictures, laughing lots and making tons of memories.

have a happy day, y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment