Thursday, June 27, 2013

and this post shall suffer from the lack of a good title...

yes. i realize just how sad the title to this is. but rest assured, the content isn't nearly as pathetic. at least, i hope it isn't. you shall have to let me know, k?

first off: the drive-in movie was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. when i grow up, i want a giant, outdoor screen in my backyard! oh my goodness...i can't get over how much fun it was. we had to get there early to find a parking space, cause that place filled up quickly. anyhow, while we waited for the movie to start, seth and i sat in his truck, windows rolled down, radio on and playing music from the 50s and snacked on skittles. :sigh: it was great. the movies were also pretty good, but the outdoors atmosphere-gosh, it was perfect.

secondly: this week, i did something pretty big-i changed my college major! whoah, right? my thoughts exactly! what happened to being called to teach, you may ask (which is a very legit question!). well, it's still there. i hope to use my degree to teach some form of language arts, so i'll still be pursuing the calling which GOD has given me. i am very excited about the english major, though. the classes i will have to take are right up my alley. i love to write, so all these composition classes are going to be a welcome challenge! that's what i'm hoping, anyways.

thirdly: um...actually, there is no "thirdly". instead, i shall bow out gracefully! have a great day, y'all! :)

p.s: did y'all know that there were monopoly world championships? who knew?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should just work at Sonic.....I mean, you get to wear roller skates! :)

    ReplyDelete