Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things....

...in regards to hair. I am currently in love with red hair.  In my opinion, Amy Adams has hair worth dying for. :)

{via}
 
...in regards to cars. I want a Volkswagon Bug. So.very.badly! Aren't they just adorable?!?
Volkswagen Beetle
{via}
 
...in regards to all things musical. Pandora is my new favorite place to visit. A plethora of music of all genres available to me at a push of a button...I love it. :) My chanels on Pandora have a little bit of everything... from old country (I'm talking Hank Williams Sr. old!) to Disney music.
{via}
...in regards to current trends. I love the "Keep Calm and..." thing that's going on. This is one of the best ones I've seen thus far.
{via}
 
So....what are a few things your loving right now? I'd love to hear from you....cause, you know, another one of my favorite things is comments...so leave me a little note, k? :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I'm leaving you a comment. :)

    My favorite things? The beach. Ice cream. Other things. :) lol


    (sorry, my brain is no longer functioning....I am Exhausted.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you for leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! Red hair and VW Bugs!
    If only...
    I'm also in love with Pandora. Whoever came up with that is a pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Katie! The guy who invented Pandora is probably quite rich thanks to his little idea...maybe we could convnice him to buy us each a VW Bug! :)

    ReplyDelete