Saturday, September 15, 2012

Just singing and signing and loving life....

This is one of my favorite songs. It has a rather special place in my heart....

Quite a few months ago, I was having an awful day. I mean, bad. I spent much of my morning in tears.  Things were just not going my way. Later on, I had to go into town for my college classes...before dropping me off at school, my mom stopped at a grocery to store to grab something. I waited out in the car, just praying and asking God to improve my day. I turned on the radio, and this came on. I felt so blessed. And amazed...amazed that God could change my day, improve my attitude and dry my tears with this song.

God is so good.

 
 
The video below is the song "Hold Me" being signed. I am a huge fan of sign language, so I just had to share this with y'all....and hope you fall in love with this beautiful language as much as I have!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment