Monday, September 10, 2012

Allow Me to Introduce Myself..

Hello there, my new friend!

My name is Emily and I am just so excited you've stopped by! Welcome to Walking on Sonshine...a place where you'll find my thoughts, dreams and other such tidbits! :) You'll read my thoughts on a plethora of topics...everything from movie reviews, modesty and Tim Tebow! Yep...you get a little bit of everything on here.

But, first, I should probably tell you a little bit about myself. Like I said, my name is Emily. I'm a Christian teen who is passionate about glorifying my Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm a senior in highschool....one who's just counting down the days till graduation rolls around. Not because I hate school (quite the opposite, actually. I'm what you would classify as a "nerd".), but because I'm excited to close one chapter in my life and then begin a new one.


                              
                                                     {not my photo}




There are a great many things I love. I love good movies. I love a good cup of coffee (preferablly Starbucks!). I love a good book. I love pink fingernail polish. I love old country music. I love sweet tea. I love blogging (what a suprise! :)). I love sign language. I love learning. I love Almond Joys. I love history. I love laughing. I love being with my friends. I love rolling my car windows down and blaring my music...just because I can. I love singing at the top of my voice. I love reading aloud even when there's no one there to hear me. I love being helpful. I love Snoopy. I love Beverly Clearly's "Ramona". I love zebra stripes. I love old records. I love my Jesus.

{not my photo}
 
I have a wonderful family, fabulous friends and an amazing God. Life is good. I have my more Eeyoreish moments, but I remind myself that God is in control. He's got a plan for my life, and it's up to me to find it and live it. It's not always easy, but as long as I got my Jesus, I know things are going to be okay.

Thanks for stopping by...come again!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome new blog, Emily! I can't wait to read your thoughts on here. :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Miss Katie! And if you enjoy my blog just 1/2 as much as I do yours, then I will be content! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this intro!
    It sounds like we've got a bunch of things in common!
    GB2- God BLESS, Go Bake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks Gracey! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete