Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shout to the Lord

My Jesus, my Saviour
Lord there is none like You
All of my days I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love

My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord
All the Earth, let us sing
Power and majesty
Praise to the King
Mountains bow down
And the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name

I sing for joy at the work
Of Your hands
Forever I'll love You
Forever I'll stand
Nothing compares
To the promise I have
In YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily, I read your comment on LiesYoungWomenBelieve blog. I use to experience the same thing, mostly when I just experienced God or fellowshiped with Him in the way I hadn't before. If i stopped doing so my spirit will cry for that and I will interprete it as loneliness. but on other occasions it's an invitation from God to go deeper with Him.

    in short, :), I hope you get to identify what your soul is really asking for and that your spiritual family will walk closely with you during this season.
    and never for a moment doubt how awesome you are. You are Gods princess and He loves you to bits.

    much love, enjoy
    I will keep checking blog

    Minenhle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minehle,

    Thank you so much for your encouragement! I really do appreciate your encouragement. You are so right! Even in lonlieness, God uses it to teach us...to draw us to Him. I need to be reminded of that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete