Friday, October 19, 2012

This Week...

...I have stressed over and worked on a boatload of biology homework...and there's more to come. Joy.

....I gave a presenation in my government class. Fairly nerve racking, but it's over...and for that, I am thankful.

...I survived an algebra test. Didn't make the greatest grades, but not a terrible one either....and because of that, I am happy.

...I did volunteer work at my local pregnancy center. Feels good to help others...and for that, I feel fulfilled.

....I had a babysitting job. The 2 little dudes I babysit, Clayton (3) and Cooper (1) are handfuls, but adorable. Love them to pieces...and because of them, I am smiling.

...I have been getting to bed far too late and getting up too early....and because of that, I am sleep deprived.

...I have been enjoying me some caffine. ^^See above statement^^....and because of that, I am surviving.

...I have been overwhelmed at certain moments, but now that it's over, life is good...and for that, I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Really neat post idea! Love it!
    It looks like you had a good week. :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie. And yes, I did have a good week...just busy. :)

    ReplyDelete