Friday, October 26, 2012

Things I WILL Do Before I Die....




I will....see snow. No, I have never seen it before. But I will before I die...and when I finally get my wish, I will make a snowman, a snow angel and throw a snowball at someone.
I will....read all of Jane Austin's books. I have read "Pride and Prejudice" and "Sense and Sensibility", but that's about it. Perhaps I will read "Emma" over Christmas break....Hmm...yes, I think that's a good idea.
I will....dye my hair. I was thinking about doing it over Christmas, but I'm thinking about waiting a bit longer. Just too scared to do it right now. Lol.

I will....travel to Europe.

And while in Europe....I will...visit Scotland and take in all the amazing Scottish accents. I will go see Loch Ness and take pictures in front of an awesome (and old) Scottish castle.    

In Europe, I will....take a train through Switzerland. This wonderful idea came to while looking at the back of an old Keith Green record....Keith Green was sitting at a train station in Switzerland.....and it made me want to go there and ride a train. :)
In EuropeI will...go to the Eiffel Tower in France. I want to see it so badly! I want to ride the elevator all the way to the top...I want to see it all lit up and sparkling against the nighttime sky.
In Europe, I will....go to England and take a picture with one of these guys! Aren't there hats just awesome? Haha!

So....that's my bucket list! :) Do y'all have anything that you've just GOT TO DO before your life ends? Do be a dear and share!

7 comments:

  1. mh.....interesting choice on accent :)
    i want to see the u.k and australia and delight and devour myself on their wonderful accents.
    I want to learn surfing.
    have a guitar collection.
    go on a road trip with dad and sisters.
    become a REALLY REALLY great cook and baker.
    just to name few :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list!
    I want to go to Paris. And Ireland.
    I want to learn to play guitar. I'm thinking I might do that over Christmas break with Annie's help.
    I'd love to go backpacking.
    Finish writing my book.
    And visit the Doctor Who convention in the UK. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minenhle: Yep! I love me some Scottish accents! :) But Aussie accents are also awesome. And a guitar collection would be simply lovely.

      Katie: Yes! I want to go backpacking so bad! We should go together! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow. I love how dying your hair and going to Scotland are on the same list.

    And seriously!? You want to take a train through Switzerland because......you saw Keith Green on a train in Switzerland....on the back of a record.

    Wow. Just. Wow.

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes....I want to dye my hair...and yes, I want to take a train through Switzerland because of Keith Green. Don't tell me you've never looked at a picture and thought "Wow, I want to do that!". ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and grammar/spelling police alert! I noticed a few errors.....just sayin'. ;)

      Delete